Canoo Find-it Similar – that looks just like it!
Find and link one document to any other similar document and uncover vital background information – Find-it Similar is there to help you.
Thanks to the combination of Lucene/Solr together with our LanguageTools we are able to minimize "data noise", and deliver far more exact results. In contrast to most other solutions, Find-it Similar, recognizes, for instance, that "account", "accounts" and "accounting" all share a basic meaning. Thanks to this high performance functionality, Similar recognises connections between the words, and analyses your documents with precise and accurate results! There are numerous applications for Find-it Similar. We would be more than pleased to discuss your individual requirements with you.
Integration options – solutions to meet your exact needs
We cater fully to you and your requirements. You therefore have two options for integrating Find-it into your system. Either we can run a Find-it server for you on our hosts (cloud service) or we can set up a Find-it server within your infrastructure (local installation). Whichever option you select, you are assured the accumulated power of Find-it.
- We host a Find-it server for you in our infrastructure.
- Backend process (Canoo-Server):
- Runs in the background on our server
- Crawls new content on your website (daily, hourly or by the minute, according to your requirements)
- Analyses the latest contents and derives new information from these
- Front-end process (customer website):
- The back-end sends the already available results back to the user’s browser.
- We set up a Find-it server in your infrastructure.
- Find-it constantly performs in the background the required analyses of your structured and unstructured data sources (e.g. CMS/DMS, mail server, CRM, ERP, Wiki, ...).
- In the process, Find-it analyses new content in the data source and derives new information from this – depending on which Find-it packages are utilized.
- Analysis results are stored in the Find-it server in centralised, compact structures (database or index).
- The interactions of your staff with the Find-it-based application access this central structure.
- Your staff are able to directly access the relevant documents from the analysed data sources via Find-it.