Canoo FindIT Similar – that looks just like it!
Find and link one document to any other similar document and uncover vital background information – FindIT Similar is there to help you.
Thanks to the combination of Lucene/Solr together with our LanguageTools we are able to minimize "data noise", and deliver far more exact results. In contrast to most other solutions, FindIT Similar, recognizes, for instance, that "account", "accounts" and "accounting" all share a basic meaning. Thanks to this high performance functionality, Similar recognises connections between the words, and analyses your documents with precise and accurate results! There are numerous applications for FindIT Similar. We would be more than pleased to discuss your individual requirements with you.
Integration options – solutions to meet your exact needs
We cater fully to you and your requirements. You therefore have two options for integrating FindIT into your system. Either we can run a FindIT server for you on our hosts (cloud service) or we can set up a FindIT server within your infrastructure (local installation). Whichever option you select, you are assured the accumulated power of FindIT.
- We host a FindIT server for you in our infrastructure.
- Backend process (Canoo-Server):
- Runs in the background on our server
- Crawls new content on your website (daily, hourly or by the minute, according to your requirements)
- Analyses the latest contents and derives new information from these
- Front-end process (customer website):
- The back-end sends the already available results back to the user’s browser.
- We set up a FindIT server in your infrastructure.
- FindIT constantly performs in the background the required analyses of your structured and unstructured data sources (e.g. CMS/DMS, mail server, CRM, ERP, Wiki, ...).
- In the process, FindIT analyses new content in the data source and derives new information from this – depending on which FindIT packages are utilized.
- Analysis results are stored in the FindIT server in centralised, compact structures (database or index).
- The interactions of your staff with the FindIT-based application access this central structure.
- Your staff are able to directly access the relevant documents from the analysed data sources via FindIT.