- Lets you discover previously unsuspected connections!
- Proper name recognizer and Wikipedia tagger make it possible: FindIT Names recognizes people, organizations or places in your documents and identifies interrelated names.
- Explore hidden connections: FindIT Names links documents together with search results and vice versa.
Canoo FindIT Names – documents swiftly organized!
In large organizations it is easy to lose track of the barrage of documents. Canoo FindIT Names quickly creates order in place of chaos.
With the help of a fully developed proper name recognizer, FindIT Names discovers
the names of people, organizations
or geographical entities (cities, countries, mountains, rivers, etc.) in your documents. Furthermore it links
documents together with the recognized names and vice versa. And it identifies names that are connected with one
another. If you use a person database (or CRM system), FindIT Names can furthermore
uniquely assign a name found in
the documents to a database entry.
There are numerous potential applications for FindIT Names. We would be more than pleased to discuss your individual requirements with you.
Integration options – solutions to meet your exact needs
We cater fully to you and your requirements. You therefore have two options for integrating FindIT Names into your system. Either we can run a FindIT server for you on our hosts (cloud service) or we can set up a FindIT server within your infrastructure (local installation). Whichever option you select, you are assured the accumulated power of FindIT.
- We host a FindIT server for you in our infrastructure.
- Backend process (Canoo server):
- Runs in the background on our server
- Crawls new content on your website (daily, hourly or by the minute, according to your requirements)
- Analyses the latest contents and derives new information from these
- Front-end process (customer website)::
- The back-end sends the already available results back to the user’s browser.
- We set up a FindIT server in your infrastructure.
- FindIT constantly performs in the background the required analyses of your structured and unstructured data sources (e.g. CMS/DMS, mail server, CRM, ERP, Wiki, ...).
- In the process, FindIT analyses new content in the data source and derives new information from this – depending on which FindIT packages are utilized.
- Analysis results are stored in the FindIT server in centralised, compact structures (database or index).
- The interactions of your staff with the FindIT-based application access this central structure.
- Your staff are able to directly access the relevant documents from the analysed data sources via FindIT.
The FindIT principle: you get exactly what you require and that is all you pay for.