Automate and simplify person check processes
For various purposes, companies search the web and other data sources for information about individual persons, for example:
- Financial institutes search for information about their existing and future customers (KYC, Compliance, Risk etc.).
- HR departments search the web to gather useful information about applicants beyond CVs.
- Police detectives search social media and other web sources to gain additional information about suspects, victims, and other persons relevant in an investigation.
- Companies look for additional background information on their possible business partners (fields of business, membership in organizations, etc.).
Find-it for Person Check automates and simplifies this process significantly, while maintaining a high level of security. The resulting interactive report provides a quick and condensed overview of relevant information on the person and their network of associated people.
- Powerful multilingual semantic search engine
- Advanced fuzzy name matching
- Combined with search terms (including their synonyms and translations)
- Federated search across multiple data sources
- Interactive report providing quick insights
- Queries and results are archived
- Notification of new results for all past queries
- Fully automated person search
- Very good search accuracy
- Relevant consolidated search results
- Identifies associated people and entities
- Eliminates the risk of overlooking vital pieces of information
- Comprehensive audit trail
- Simple workflow