Find-it for Enterprise Search comes with a wide range of features, search modes and data sources:
Our search solutions come with a range of convenience features that make searching more efficient and more fun:
- Support for entering and refining the desired query: e.g. auto-suggest (automated completions of entered query terms) and fault-tolerance ("Did you mean?"), interactive search filters (faceted search)
- Optimized display of search results: e.g. pagination, dynamic sorting of hits (by relevance vs. chronlogicically)
The system supports the following search modes. All of them may be used together in the same user interface and selected by the user on the fly.
- Full-text search: Search by a simple search field as you know it from Google.
- Expert search: Find documents/pages by metadata fields.
- Semantic search: Extend search terms by synonyms, resolve ambiguous terms, search for entities such as locations, persons, organizations etc.
- Office documents (MS Office, Open Office etc.)
- Markup (HTML, XML etc.)
- more types on request
- Federated search: We integrate for you different data sources like Document Management Systems, file server, mail server, databases, wikis etc into your centralized search index.
- Meta search: We integrate for you existing search systems into Find-it for Enterprise Search.
- Multi-client capability: Use one installation to serve several customers or data sources.
- Secure: Find-it for Enterprise Search respects access rights for every single document. These information will be stored in the index and thus do not compromise search speed.
- Preconfigured plugins: You may easily reconfigure the plugins to meet your individual requirements.
- Language services: Find-it for Enterprise Search uses Canoo.net, the online language service for German words and grammar.